What to do for New Year’s Eve? It’s always a big dilemma.
Whether it is for a party in a disco or a dinner with friends, we have created New Year’s makeup suitable for everyone: it will give a touch of determination and attitude to the younger women, and an intense and magnetic look to the more mature! There are three points on your face to focus on to turn the whole final effect into a masterpiece.
1. What you need to know right away is that your eyes will be the stars of the show: they’ll be intentionally very made up and that’s why for this look we have opted for natural brows.
But pay attention! This does not mean that you don’t need to retouch them.
With the Lash & Brow Brush you can comb your brows, and a for a slightly dishevelled look, just comb the hairs slightly upwards.
For the last essential step, Highlight instantly lights up the eyebrow arch. How about choosing it in the matt version? This way, your brows will be the perfect prelude to the magic of your eyes…
2. Your lips won’t look affected by the long night ahead. Who wants to spend the night worrying about checking and retouching their makeup between the big countdown and the dancing?
Let’s give them a soft, nude look. We enhance the mouth with Matt Contour & Fill antique pink lipstick with a pigmented, high-coverage and creamy formulation. The conical tip lends itself to the dual use of lip contour definition and filling.
And just like a glass of bubbly champagne, here is the final touch, the Crystal Gloss Maxi Volume which gives a very glossy mirror effect that will stay intact right through to the following year!
3. Boom! Nail the look! Who wants to go for smokey eyes?
It has a long-standing tradition in the history of cosmetics, winning over everyone, and is so trendy that techniques and combinations are constantly being tested.
Because it must definitely be smokey, but not necessarily black.
Playing a key role again for 2020 will be colours such as caramel or bronze, which you can try if you have blue eyes.
For green eyes, all the shades of purple are best, while those with dark eyes could opt for an ultra black with a touch of silver.
What are the Karaja must-haves for textbook smokey eyes? Take note:
• Smoky Kajal, a soft application pencil to be blended with the special latex tip;
• Wonder Box, eyeshadows available in 6 colour palette versions to be combined as we wish;
• Zero Gravity, the mascara that defines, volumises and lifts the lashes upwards thanks to the exclusive flexible arched applicator.